WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

2012 a work in progress

Wishing everybody Happy New Year, how has it been so far... work in progress i assume.


Maybe I should blog more often, i have to much lack of laziness within me. What difference does it make.. 2012, we just added a two at the back or +1, in this case.


What is the difference, you look the same, smell the same, act the same, continue the same habits, etc. You could keep the same habits and make it even bigger this year, color your hair, make adjustments in your knowledge or gain new ones, finally walk away and let go of your mistakes in 2011, or probably just leave those ones to find something better, fall in love, break up cause you were just hoping for a better change but it only made you miserable, new guys to obsess about (Elina!), listen to new groups - music, change your room design, lose weight - gain weight, throw away the smoking habits, come to daikanyama, take good care of yourself and learn to try and be selfish instead of saying yes to everyone. I'm just suggesting, I didn't really come up with my own list. Let me roughly state mine:


1. Change my room completely
2. Color my hair new hair-do
3. Party harder
4. Fill up the fridge often
5. Blog more
6. Gain my knowledge
7. Clean my room in general
8. Stop getting my heart broken and just get out of it
9. Travel a lot more
10. Fall in love
11. Exercise more - Lose weight tons of weight
12. BBQ sessions for sober friends at least i can give half of my Saturdays
13. Learn a new language
14. Make a sport a weekly practice


This is me and Simba say out! This is my room for progress... on going at the moment! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment