WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

one touch one kiss

By a very talented Malysian artist, and my very good friend Nabila(formerly bernama newsreader) sister, who formerly had a blog with me. She realeased her EP few years back, and that impressed and amazed me, passing along the cd to friends. Well I have no idea who actually has it, but that EP is good. Can I be strictly honest with my opinion far better than Mizz Nina. Flo Rida maybe you should have collaborate with this lovely, her voice amazing!! And you don't rarely get good rnb feel music in Malaysian artist female that actually sounds good. Lyrics another amazing plus! I have my hands up, you must get her latest album 12 shades, available at rock corner guys! support Malaysian music! And here for you....

3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. need your permission to copy that video..she really sound awesome..really got my attention..

    http://csuciani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ahead, its on youtube anyways. spread the word

    ReplyDelete