WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

neon lipstick



Let's get our check. Every summer longing trends, most of which like Aztec prints from the major amount of print design they have in F21. Likewise neon lipstick, should be a great fit to consume alongside the Aztec trend. I think what hyped me up was when I was a picture of Sky Ferreira in an Adidas campaign. Below check out the commercial. 


And pictures of her in the campaign. (pictures not owned by me)

 



In another note, I think these colours are available MAC. But that colour on the Ad is definitely UV Backlight lipstick, you can dab the paint neon on your lips. Make it safe please. Cause I highly doubt that's very hard to find here, unless you could try Sungei Wang. I don't there are going to be stores selling UV Ray black light lipstick. But for your inspiration. Pictures below. (pictures not owned by me)






0 comments:

Post a Comment