WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

HURTS in kl

We are so blessed, I am that's for sure, but the only thing that worries me is none of my friends like HURTS, and I really want to go this concert. They are so 80 love love love. Can anybody spare me, or should I just go alone. And look like some cheap-skit hooker trying to find a knight to whisk away my night. Sayang do you want to watch HURTS with me (desperate attempt). I really wanna go to this concert alas, my job is to update you guys. 


I think the story of Hurts coming to Malaysia has been woozing around since they are coming to Singapore and that was obviously announced first, way before it was announced to KL. 
This duo are taking off, with their debut album "Happiness", this would be major, by the time after they come here and they are bigger than ever because this is what I expect, I mean they are influenced by Depeche Mode, takes you back to 80's with their fine hair, I love the look seriously this is coming back to life, so who said the 80's aren't back. I am too supersexcited!! 


These are the deets:
Date : 6th May 2011, Friday
Venue : Mist Club, Bangsar
Time : 7.30PM
Price : RM130 + RM3 ( processing fee )

and now you can get Music Ticket which is RM147, this is limited guys, briefly it's a download card and it give you guys an access to five very exclusive songs you can't find anywhere, that is right!! 

and also people with your Fashion Fast Forward card it's only RM 105, I haven't picked up mine, that's just fucked I know. So means you can purchase it at your following TOPMAN outlets:
Midvalley, Megamall, Pavillion, Suria KLCC, Sunway Pyramid and One Utama.
Check out their website for details to be a member and more Fashion Fast Forward.

You can also purchase your tickets here Asia Red Tix. Rock Corner Outlets (The Curve, One Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley Megamall, Subang Parade, KLCC), Victoria Music outlets (Sungei Wang, Tropicana City Mall, Bangsar Shopping Centre) .

I am going to leave you with one of my favorite song from their album, this is STAY. 

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. so did you attend??

    i am so gonna buy their album!! so addicted *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES i did!!
    reaLLY love them, it wouldnt me if i didn't go.

    they are awesome and sexy. so fetching i love it

    ReplyDelete