WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

the adventures of formula one, sepang 2011

Awesome weekend it was, I've got some few shots to share, first here are from the day one shots of us at F1 2011, this was at the qualifying race which was on a Saturday.

 The two Amira's. Amirah 1 and Amira 2




Amirah and Marie, who came down from Singapore for a little break, so nice of her to join us. 

And honey getting very vain, as per usual. 
I keep this picture on my wallpaper on my phone, cause well he is smiling back.



Next we went to the beach, Sepang's Gold Cost, which was speechless beautiful.
Just jaw dropping a very long drive because of the whole one lane road, but I'd definitely say soo worth it. And what I wanna say is thank you Man for bringing us, I know last year on the same day, we planned to go right after the qualifying race, we only ended up arguing, and it was my anger that pushed or started the argument and fire, I was being such a bitch and my typical ass of a self. And for that I apologize, I missed out on this, and it would have been more amazing if it was the two of us back last year here. Amazing place it is. 

 Mr. Abdul Rahman 

 Marie, looking fine as always :)

 so cuteee:)

 Amirah !!


 lovely isn't


 My man with my two lovely girlfriends :)

 my partner in crime and me

the ladies :)


Then obviously the next next day, went for the finale. I've got just a few shots with me and the guys. There's a picture of me and Amirah, but it's just horrible. As usual the three guys always been so close in my life, Abul, Sidik and Aijaz and joining them was a guy with the lovely long hair is Ammar, who apparently has nicer hair then me. Well he took great shots, especially of my back shots, yes thank you for checking me out. hahaha no I mean look i lost weight, and I look so good from the back, no longer a potato but now a um um skinny cucumber. hehe












2 comments: Leave Your Comments