WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

TWIN TOWERS LIVE 2011


I will jump around in my panties, once the Fray could confirm their contribution towards TWIN TOWER LIVE 2011, in conjunction with Formula One which shall start this Friday. This Big ass concert will pre-excite the following events, for which of course everyone knows Rain will be performing for the after Formula One concert. But this my friends is completely FREE. Yes!! at non other than obviously KLCC Park, I think I won't be within the crowd, but I will definitely be among one of the nice dinner tables enjoying the music while having my dinner, score! So this extravegent is a two-day concert, and again, it is FREE. Even if the Fray come or not, I may have a heart of going need to keep things busy over here :)
Here are your deets!! 


Dates: 8th & 9th April 2011 (Friday & Saturday)
Venue: KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Line Up: Day 1 (Friday) - The Azenders, Bunkface, Wonder Girls, Yuna, Hoobastank. Day 2 (Saturday) - Joe Flizzow, Mizz Nina, Colby O’Donis, Earth Wind & Fire Experience featuring Al McKay
Time: 6pm onwards

0 comments:

Post a Comment